Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Narooma

On the way to Narooma we stopped at Central Tilba.  At Central Tilba we had lunch at the bakery.  We went to the ABC Cheese Factory, the Sweet Shop and climbed the lookout to see Central Tilba.  Then we got to Narooma.  At Narooma Mum and Dad set up the caravan.  While they were doing that we were next door feeding the birds. After we fed the birds we rode our bikes over the road humps.  I did jumps over the road humps too.  I played a board game call 'Bus Stop', it is a maths game.  We rode our bikes around the boardwalk and saw stingrays and seals.  They were waiting for the fishermen to throw away their unwanted fish.  Then we rode back to the caravan.  But just before we got back we went on a skate park and I fell off my bike.




No comments:

Post a Comment