Monday, 14 March 2011

Merimbula

At Merimbula I met a friend called Hannah.  We did lots of fun things together.  We went in the pool and went down the water slide lots of times.  We had Maccas for lunch - Junior meal deal.  We also went to town on our scooters and we visited the ice cream shop and the toy shop and I bought a nerf gun and a beanie kid.  It was an Easter Bunny.  We went to the beach and I rode many waves on my boogie board.  I got dunked under the water and that was it for me in the water.  I got and played in the sand with Kaleb.  Before we could ride our bikes and scooters around the caravan park we had pass a test to get a bike licence to ride them.  Austin and I both passed the test and Kaleb was too young to do it so he did not get a licence.  I had lots of fun in Merimbula.




At Eden Killer Whale Museum.
Old Tom's Skeleton.

No comments:

Post a Comment