Saturday, 16 July 2011

Longreach

At Longreach we first went to the School of The Air. I was amazed how the kids did it.  It sounded so hard. We went on a tour around the school.  It is a pretty large school.  At the end mum bought a book for us for the car and we also bought a book that we donated to the school library.  Wait i forgot to tell you how they do it.  They do it on the computer with headphones and microphones.  It is pretty cool.  Then we went to the Qantas Founders Museum.  We went on a tour of a 747 jumbo and the 707.  I learnt a lot about planes.  On the 707 i sat in the seat that John Trevolta sat in and Micheal Jackson also flew on the plane.  I had my birthday in Longreach and for my birhday i got lots of presents and we went to the Stockmans Hall of Fame.  We watched an outdoor show that was funny and i watched a man make a whip.  We went to the RSL for my birthday tea and our friends David and Sandra came along as well .  I had two cakes .  One at Stockmans and one at the RSL.


Feeding the brolgas in the caravan park,

School of the air tour.




Whoa!!!!!!! How big is that?



Standing in the engine of the 747 jumbo.

In the cockpit.



The 707 that Michael Jackson and John Trevolta went on.


Yeh!!!!!!!!!  My birthday.





I got lots of cool presents.


The outdoor show at the Stockmans Hall of Fame.



A lady cracking whips.  She was very good.








We watched a man make a whip and Austin got to  help.

Mum did a great job decorating the van for me.


Birthday tea at the Longreach RSL.

I wish for another year off school.


No comments:

Post a Comment