Saturday, 9 April 2011

Sydney

At Sydney we stayed at Lane Cove National Park.  We met some friends from home called Max and Lucy and other friends we met at Canberra.  Their names are Bailey, Olle and Josh.  First we went to Taronga Zoo by train and ferry and bus.  I watched an Elephant kick a soccer ball.  I saw a bird show.  After we got back I just played and did some school work.  Oh and I forgot to tell you I loved the cablecar.  The next day we went to the Blue Mountains and Scenic World at Katoomba.  We went on the Skyway and the worlds steepest railway.  Then we went on a tour at the Jenolon Cavesand felt some crystal.  We saw some amazing formations and our tour guide told us how the caves were started.  Next day we went to The Rocks  and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.  We walked across the Sydney Harbour Bridge.  It was a long walk.  We walked through the Rocks and this is where it all went wrong.  When I was walking through the Rocks I hopped, skipped and jumped over a pole and got caught and fell on my right elbow and I was in so much pain.  A girl ranger came and called another ranger and he called an ambulance.  In 6 mins an ambulance came with lights and sirens going.  After that we went to Darren, Suzzana, Liam and Ben's house for tea.  We had Mexican wraps.  They were so yummy.  We also caught a train to Bondi.  And at Bondi we went to the Bondi beach and saw where they film Bondi Rescue.  Very cool.  And also went to the Opera House.  It was a late start to the next day.  From North Ryde we got the train to Circular Quay and a ferry to Manly.  We swam at the beach and the water was so warm.  Then got a ferry back to Circular Quay.  At Circular Quay we got another ferry with tea and went around the harbour once and got off at Milson Point and walked past Luna Park and saw the Olympic swimming pool.

At Taronga Zoo with our friends Max and Lucy.



On Skyway at the Blue Mountains.

Blue Mountains.

Jenolan Caves.

Walking across the Harbour Bridge.


Excitement in The Rocks in Sydney.

I hope it's not broken.

Lucky, just a very bad strain.

With our friends Bailey, Josh and Oliver.

At Bondi where they film Bondi Rescue.

The Bondi Beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment